Mama Coya offers a tranquil, peaceful space nestled between stunning mountains in the Sacred Valley in the village of Huaran (a short 10 minute walk from the main road). Accommodations are a modern cottage located within a gated property, which is the ceremonial space. The guest cottage is built with traditional local material: adobe, wood and stones, which gives a warm natural feeling while providing a modern, cozy, comfortable space:
- Downstairs there is a fully equipped kitchen, dining area and lounge with an adjacent restroom, and additional double sofa bed.
- Upstairs there are 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms with privacy glass. One bedroom is equipped with a queen bed and the other has 2 single beds which can be joined into a king bed upon request
- The cottage has a private front and back garden. A fire pit, tables and chairs are located in the front garden.
- Taxi pick up can be arranged for you upon request.
- Please make sure you arrange to arrive at the retreat by 1pm of the first day, so that you have plenty of time to settle in your accommodation.